Monday, February 19, 2007

Holiday Crud

It never fails, if anyone is going to get sick, it WILL happen on a holiday weekend. This weekend was no exception. On friday night when I got home from my ladies bible study, Jason was cuddled up on the couch with Austin. Austin had been throwing up. So, I ended up in new new bed for the first time by myself. (Will explain the new bed stuff later!) Jason woke up saturday with a little upset tummy, but nothing too major. Everyone else seemed fine. During the night saturday night, Jonathan woke up throwing up. 2 down, only 3 more to go, or so I thought. Then I woke up with a rumbly tummy Sunday morning. I spent most of the day either in bed or in the bathroom. Sunday night, both me and Jonathan spent most of the night in hot and cold spells, trying to break the fever. It is now monday, and we all seem to be fine. I am a bit tired still from just being sick and dehydrated, but fine otherwise. I am hoping that maybe the girls will sail past without getting sick this time. I guess time will tell. But, sure enough, we have rarely made it through a holiday weekend without someone sick or hurt!