Sunday, March 11, 2007

sick and tired of being sick and tired

I am so tired of being sick, and having sick kids! It has been 3 weeks since we have been illness-free in this house. It al started with the stomach flu 3 weeks ago. Austin, Jonathan, Megan, and I had it. It was a rough one too. Then the runny noses started, with the nasty coughing joining in. Theboys got it first, then I got a round of it too. Bad thing is that we have had it for 2 weeks now. Theboys have both been to the doctor and finally got put on antibiotics this weeks since it has been so long. Then, they got pink-eye this week. The boys and Megan have been fighting with it for a few days. Austin seems to be the worse. He fights the eye drops, so he is probably not getting enough of it to kick it. It is such a struggle to hold him down and put them in. But he is so pitiful when he wakes up in the morning with BOTH eyes crusted shut. I am feeling a little better, but my head is still congested. It just won't go away!!! I don't wish being sick on anyone...