Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Accountability

For the few of you who actually read my blog, I am asking for your help. I need accountability partners! I am trying, once again, to lose weight. I have, to date, lost 10 pounds since last month. I am watching my intake, walking, and I am about to start going to the gym. I may even start buying some exercise stuff to have at home. Also, I have been taking Alli for the past few weeks. I am determined that I WILL lose weight! With all the kids in school this year, it is the first time that I have ever had time for myself. I plan to use that time to do things, such as exercise, that I couldn't do with the kids to care for. I have tried in the past, but it was always too easy to cop out with some excuse for the kids. Now, it is MY TIME, and I want to do it for ME! If any of you want to partner up with me, let me know! Even if you aren't in the market to lose weight, just help to keep me accountable, or encouragement, would be great! I am officially weighing in every 2 weeks, but sometimes I sneak a peek to see how I am doing. So, anyone interested in joining me???