Monday, March 10, 2008

Parent's Night Out

On saturday, a group of my girl friends all got together and put the kids in Parent's Night Out. It was my first time utilizing it. I was a little unsure about leaving Austin there all night, but I knew the other kids would be fine. As it turned out, they all did pretty good. Austin stayed in the pre-school class at the Child Development Center (CDC), and the bigger kids stayed at the Youth Center. The bigger kids got it made there! They have a computer room, fooseball tables, air hockey, movies, basketball, and all kinds of other things. It is really a kids dream. Once they all got dropped off, the girls all met at my house. We grilled steaks, had a fire in the firepit, made some smoothies, and just had a great night. We talked and laughed and talked some more. It was so much fun! I haven't done that in a long time! Before, we knew it, the clock was striking 10 pm. We cleaned up and ran to get the kids picked up by 11pm. The big kids were just fine and had a great time. Austin was ALSEEP!!! I just scooped him up, took him home, and put him right in the bed. It was great! I can't wait to do it again! Parent's Night Out...here we come! LOL Me, Robyn, Jamie, Kim, and Carissa roasting marshmellows in out fire!