Sunday, July 27, 2008

My girl-friends are the best!

Tonight was another parent's night out. I really needed it, but almost didn't go. It was a sad day for me today. I lost my Papa today. After more than a week of excrutiating pain, he lost his battle with bone cancer. I was devestated when I got the call this morning. I knew it was coming, but is was still terrible. I am so sad that I am not able to go to the funeral. It is killing me to not be there. I was teary-eyed all day. I wasnt sure that I was gonna go with the girls tonight, but I am glad that I did. We went to see The Dark Knight. It was really good. It was a good distraction from the sadness of the day. Here we are at Starbucks after the movie. I don't know what I would do without my g-friends! They are the best! Papa, I know you are watching over us all. I love you and will miss you terribly!