Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Trying to think positive

With all the gloominess surrounding my Papa'a death, I am trying to find some positive things to concentrate on. One of them is that I bought a new grill. Our old one was a "free-to-a-good-home" find, so it was not great to begin with. It was on its last leg, pretty much literally! LOL So, Jamie went with me to pick out a nice one. We spent sunday afternoon putting it together and had a wonderful assortment of steak, pork chops, and burgers on it sunday evening. Everything worked fine, even if it was put together by 2 women! LOL Next, we went to eat at Sizzler yesterday. We scored some great coupons a while back that are for 2 free kids meals per adult entree. So, that means we can buy an adult meal for me and Allison and the rest of the kids are free. Its a great deal. Anyway, Megan loves to get the salad bar. She eats like a rabbit. She was goofing off with her honeydew slices here:Lastly, Jamie and I created our own little portrait studio and took a few pics. Here is cute one showing my GA Pride! LOL You can take the girl out of the south, but you cant take the south out of the girl! LOL
Of course, the best way to think positive is to think about having my hubby home for a while. He is on his way home and will be in my arms before I go to bed tomorrow night! YAY! Not to mention that today is our 13th wedding anniversary. WOW, 13 years...thats a long time! Add the 3 years that we dated and that is 16 years of being together! That is literally half of my life! LOL Who says young love won't last??? We are proving them wrong every day!