Sunday, October 26, 2008

Jonathan's 6th bday PART 2


We just had Jonathan's bday party yesterday. It was at a place called Adventure Alley down at the Pearl Harbor Bowling Alley. It was such a cool place for a party. There was a rock wall, ball pit, basketball throws, and lots of the big soft building block things. It was so much fun! Here's a slideshow of the fun!


Voting

About Me

My photo
I am a military wife and mom to 5 great kids. I am married to my high school sweetheart. We were lucky to have found each other so early in life. I love him dearly and I am so proud of the life that we share! We are a military family and we have been fortunate to have the opportunity to travel the world. We have live in Georgia, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Germany, and Hawaii. We are currently stationed in GA, and are LOVING being back in the SOUTH! My husband has also served our great country in Korea and now 3 times in Iraq. He IS my hero! Keep reading to catch a glimpse of life with the "crew"!