Wednesday, October 08, 2008

New season for tv

I am so excited about the new season on television! I am loving the new Grey's Anatomy. It's likle everyone has there personalities back again...none of tha wishy-washy crap. It looks like it is gonna be a great season!

And then there is Private Practice...I am loving it too! I think a quote from tonight's episode might just be my new motto:
Life is not ass fat.
I LOVE IT! LOL I cracked up when it was said! What an inspiring quote! LOL
And of course, Desperate Housewives has returned with 5 years fast-forwarded. Not quite sure what to think about it yet. Kindda seems a little weak to me so far. I was a die-hard fan, but it doesn't have the same kind of flare as it has had. There is still time, so I am trying to see how it goes for a few weeks. I don't want to give up on it!