Tuesday, February 10, 2009

An early bday...

My 33rd birthday is fast approaching. On friday last week, Jason took me out for our "Date Night Bday Dinner". We went to Ruth's Chris Streakhouse downtown in Restuarant Row. It was a very nice place...very romantic, and very expensive! LOL We got all dressed up and went out just the two of us! Here we are:
getting ready to leave the house...don't we look purdy???
Sitting at our table at the restuarant
my free cheesecake for my bday from Ruth's Chris Steakhouse...it was YUMMY!

When we got home from dinner, the kids and Jamie were there waiting to surprise me with an early surprise party! They were all so proud of themselves for surprising me (even though I messed up Jamie's gift for me earlier that day! LOL). I had a cake, decorations, and presents! I am impressed that everyone, including my hubby kept it a secret! That was a first!!! LOL Here are some pics:

me and my yummy cake

opening presents