Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Jimmy Buffett and my new animal

Right after Jason came home, we heard that Jimmy Buffett was coming back to Hawaii. He LOVES Jimmy Buffett. He got online and found out when tickets went on sale. He ordered than and we got them in the mail yesterday. he was so excited! I guess that will serve as his Valentine's Day present. LOL I am so excited....we have a new animal in the house! A Dyson Animal, that is! LOL I have wanted a Dyson for a while, but haven't been able to justify the cost until now. Since we recently found out that Austin has a severe allergy to dust mites, I figure I can justify it wth his health! LOL Anyway, we have been checking them out and bought one today. It is amazing how much more crap it picks up than the regular one! YAY for Dyson!!!!!!!