Friday, April 17, 2009

Our last Hawaii pics!

On our last beach outting with the Kopinski's, we went to Ko Olina. We had a blast on the beach...I say on the beach, b/c the water was COLD so there wasn't much swimming action (at least not for me and Jamie!). The men had a ball running the kids around. I am not sure who had more fun, the kids or the dads! LOL Above is our family pic at sunset. I dont remember why Kailyn didn't make it in the picture...she was with us at the beach. Who knows, pre-teens can be so tempermental! LOL Below is Austin ready to go exploring...he said he was a "fish expert"! So silly!This was out last girls night out before we left the island. Jamie, Jennifer, Jessica, Jess, and I went out to Just Tacos in Mililani. It was delicious. Jamie and I shared this enormous strawberry margharita. We couldn't even finish it! LOL *Oh, how I will miss my girls!!!*Here is Jonathan's first time cutting the grass. We had to make sure everything was clean and ready to pass our inspection to clear out of housing. Jason started cutting the grass and Jonathan quickly told him that HE wanted to do it! He is getting sooooo big! Our last McDonalds trip in Hawaii. The kids were thrilled to use the cheesseburger stools and of course, we had to take a pic of the surfboard!
We had a little bday party for Austin at Jamie's right before we left. Nothing major, just some cupcakes and presents. We just didn't want him to miss out on a little party with his best buds! His bday is April 20. My baby is gonna be 5!!!!!!!!!

Striking a pose with his favorite present...a leaf blower. Kindda ironic that he runs from the lawnmowers, weedeaters, and leafblowers everytime he sees someone using them. He can't stand the sound!
My monkey-man!
The boys kicked back in the hotel. They were both watching something on IPOD's. I think Austin was watching Sesame Street, and Jonathan was watching Trick My Truck. They were so cute! Of course, it didn't last long! LOL Trying to get all of our bags ready to check out of the hotel. Gosh, we had a bunch of stuff! We checked 12 bags, carried one bag each on the plane, AND had Scooby with his giant kennel! I am so glad that it is over now!
Our plane getting ready for us to get on! ALOOOOOOHA!
There is Scooby waiting for his turn to board the plane! LOL We watched him get loaded out the window while we waited for our turn to board.
Here's Austin on the plane. He was the only one that really slept at all. He is watching Sesame Street on my IPOD. It is times like this that I am SOOOOOO thankful for modern technology! LOL