Saturday, September 12, 2009

Bad Blogger

Like I said before, I am turning into a bad blogger. We have all settled into normal life and things just don't seem like they are blog-worthy much anymore. That isn't a bad thing, but I will try to do better! Last weekend, we went to TN to visit the in-laws. It was a last minute trip, but it was a good one. Jason really had a good time working with his dad in the Garage-Mahal. I think it was good for both of them. Got me thinking maybe he needs to make a trip some day by himself to spend some time with his dad, just so they can spend time together doing the "man thing" and not have to worry about the rest of us. Anyway, on saturday, we had supper at Misty's (sis-in-law). She has a beautiful house and lots of land and "toys" for the boys to play with.

Here's our trailer parade. We took 2 boat trailers and a bunch of tool cabinets, etc for Jason's dad. We had quite the load on our Suburban...all that PLUS the seats filled with all of us! LOL
The women visiting around the table. (the back of Charlotte's head, Robin, Allison, and me)Kailyn playing with SawyerJason on the 4 wheeler. Of course, now he wants one!And Jonathan wants one too! LOL Look at those legs trying to reach...my short-legged boy! He had so much fun!Jonathan and Sam had a ball riding the 4 wheelers together. Times like this I really wish we lived closer to family so we could spend more time like this together.